Making Mixed Orientation Marriages Work main@MMOMW.groups.ioThis group has been created for those who are in mixed orientation marriages. (REcreated from the past Yahoo Group of the same name). Straight spouses who are married to gays or bisexuals and also the married gays and bisexuals themselves. THIS IS A SUPPORT GROUP ONLY. A place where we can get together and discuss ways we make our marriages work in a positive way. We welcome all those in this situation no matter how you have decided to deal with this within your own marriage. Some have open marriages, some spouses have special friends, some couples have successfully added a third or are trying to do so, some just play together and others are maintaining a monogamous marriage. We all deal with this in different ways and this group was created for all of us to come and discuss these ways.
This is not a pickup place and any posts of the nature will be removed immediately. You may not post personal ads, links to dating sites, links to other groups which are dating/hook-up sites, or anything of this nature. We also will not tolerate the posting of unsuitable pictures. Failure to follow these rules will result in your being banned from the group.
- 2,096 Members
- 10,750 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.